AUKŠTAITIJA VOCATIONAL TRAINING CENTER
2022-2023 admits students to the following vocational training programs:
After basic education:
- TRANSPORT VEHICLE REPAIRER (acquiring secondary education).
- COOK (acquiring secondary education).
DECORATIVE PLANTING ASSISTANT (learning in a social skills program)
After secondary education
- DECORATIVE PLANTING WORKER
- AGRICULTURAL WORKER
- SOCIAL WORKER ASSISTANT
Those who have obtained a qualification according to the initial vocational programs are admitted to continuing vocational training:
- TRANSPORT VEHICLE REPAIRER
- WOOD-WORKING MACHINES TOOLS SETTERS AND OPERATORS (after basic education)
- CARPENTER (after basic education)
- ACCOUNTANT (after secondary education, duration 1 year)
- WAITER/WAITRESS (after secondary education, duration 1 year)
- COOK (after 10 classes, duration 1 year)
- AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION WORKER (after secondary education, duration 1,5 year)
- SOCIAL WORKER ASSISTANT (after basic education, duration 7 months.)
- SEWERS(after basic education, duration 1 year)
The admission of 2022-2023 year:
- To the 1st and 2nd gymnasium classes (9, 10 classes). Students, while learning, will acquire basic education (10 classes.) and knowledge necessarry for future profession. The entrance application is handed in at school.
- To the 11th grade of part-time adult education (training takes place on Saturdays). The entrance application is handed in at school
- School address: Technikumo str. 2, Alanta., Molėtai district
Contacts: tel.: (8383) 5 85 00, 5 83 37, el. p. email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
More about us in the Internet: www.alantostvm.lt , www.facebook.com/aukstaitijosPRC/
2022-2023 m. admission to the ANYKŠČIAI BRANCH of the Aukštaitija Vocational Training Center
(Anykščiai, Ažupiečių St. – 2)
Those after basic education are invited to the following programs:
Those after secondary education (without any qualification) are invited to the following programs:
- WELDER (duration 2 years)
- THE DRIVER OF MOTOR TRANSPORT VEHICLES FOR LOAD CARRYING (duration 1 year)
- SOCIAL WORKER ASSISTANT (duration 2 years)
- SECURITY SERVICE WORKERS (duration till 0,5 year)
Those who are after secondary education and have 1 qualification are invited to these continuing training programs:
- SOCIAL WORKER ASSISTANT (duration 1,5 years)
- COOK (duration 1,5 years)
- NURSING ASSISTANT (duration 0,5 a year)
- WELDER (duration 1,5 year.)
- SECURITY SERVICE WORKER (duration till 1 year)
- SEWER (duration 0,5 a year)
AUKŠTAITIJA VOCATIONAL TRAINING CENTER
The history of Alanta land dates back to the oldest pre-historic times. From the written sources we know that the Grand Duke Žygimantas in 1436 m. for the achievements in fight with Švitrigaila donated Alanta to the nobleman Kristinas Astikas. The Astikai family history is worth a separate article. Later on till the Ist World War the land was ruled by the landlords Pamarnackai and their family.
The mansion building was built in the middle of XIX century. In the XX th century the buildings were for several times reconstructed and restored. Now the palace is newly painted, the tin roof is changed, the paths are paved, the park and ponds are restored as well. In 1940-1946 in the mansion there was the Lower Agricultural School. In 1959 the Agricultural Technical school was established, which prepared agronomists and zootechnicians. In 1960 a building in Alanta town was given to the technical school and in the former inn school‘s workshops were established. In the end of 1973 the students began studying in the new school building. There were new classrooms and laboratories, new eguipment – strong material technical basis was created. New complex, where now there is a gym and concert hall, was built according to individual project. in 2002 the school changed its name into Alanta school of technology and business and in 2003 it became the Public Institution Alanta school of technology and business.
The school, counting more than 50 years of life, provides general and vocational training.Students without basic education can acquire such specialities as joiner, ecological farm worker. Students, after basic education can become car mechanician ( toghether with driver‘s B and C1 categories), waiters – barmen, decorators. Those who have a certificate of secondary education can study further at our school such specialities as accountant-cashier, horse breeding business employee, security guard, waiter-barman Here work qualified, experienced and loving one‘s job teachers, who constantly search for innovations and apply them in the educational process. Students have good conditions to apply theoretical knowledge practically. Teachers and students take part in different international projects and have their work placements abroad in such countries as Italy, Spain, Germany, Bulgaria, Norway, Turkey. Teachers deepen their knowledge and share their experience in different conferences and seminars. Students from other basic schools and gymnasiums visit our school where they learn more about our specialities, about how to choose one’s career path. There are a lot of events at our school. Every year we organize speciality weeks and competitions, such as “The best accountant – cashier”, “ The best decorator” and etc. Our students take part in many actions such as “ Action week against bullying at school”, “ The solution of youth problems” and others. Students eagerly participate in different sports competitions, basketball and table tennis are the most popular ones.
The school is the centre of culture of the whole region. Our Christmas fairs are known all over Lithuania. In the former landlord’s mansion now there is a library, a museum and a picture gallery where many art exhibitions and concerts take place.
Successful activity of the school is important not only to its students and teachers, but to the local inhabitants, to the whole Moletai district as well.
Legal form: public institution.
Post address: Technikumo 2, Alanta LT-33315, Molėtai district, Lithuania.
Institution code: 191176774.
Secretary +370 383 585 00;
Director +370 383 583 36;
+370 383 537 00, 583 36
School director email@example.com
Educational department firstname.lastname@example.org
tel. +370 612 854 24;
+370 383 537 01;
E-mail addresses: : email@example.com